How to Delete Sugar Daddy Meet Account?
What is Sugar Daddy Meet?
Sugar Daddy Meet is an online dating website & app specially designed for people looking for sugar daddy sugar baby relationships based on mutual benefits. It has served over 5 million users from the world’s top 20 richest countries since 2007. For over a decade, Sugar Daddy Meet has been one of the most popular sugar daddy websites, a lot of successful relationships have been established on our website and we have helped thousands of real sugar daddies and sugar babies meet their needs and desires.
Maybe you have found someone on SugarDaddyMeet.com, or you're not satisfied with this site and just want to delete your account or profile immediately. Currently, there are 5 common ways to delete a SugarDaddyMeet account. In the following, we will guide you on how to delete your SugarDaddyMeet account step by step with each method. Remember that if you delete your account, you will permanently lose your profile, messages, photos, and matches.
Method 1: Delete Sugar Daddy Meet account through the official website
- 1. Open the homepage and log into your SugarDaddyMeet.com account.
- 2. Click the USERNAME/avatar in the upper right corner of the navigation bar.
- 3. Click ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- 4. Click ‘My Account’ in the left navigation bar.
- 5. Enter your password and click “CONFIRM” to continue.
- 6. Click ‘Click here to disable or delete your account’ at the bottom of the page.
- 7. Then, enter your password and confirm again.
- 8. Now, click “DELETE ACCOUNT” to proceed.
- 9. Choose a reason for leaving SugarDaddyMeet.
- 10. Enter additional comments for SugarDaddyMeet.
- 11. Finally, confirm cancellation by selecting ‘DELETE ACCOUNT’ to permanently delete your account.
Method 2: Delete Sugar Daddy Meet account through SDM app
Before you delete your account though SugarDaddyMeet app, please remember to cancel the automatic renewal in Google Play.
- 1. Open and log in to the SDM app (It’s called ‘MEET’ now).
- 2. Tap on the ‘Me’ button at the bottom of the app.
- 3. Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon under your avatar.
- 4. Click ‘Disable your account’ at the bottom section of the settings page.
- 5. Enter your password and click “CONFIRM” to disable or delete account.
- 6. Tap on ‘Delete My Account’.
- 7. Select the reason for deleting your SugarDaddyMeet account.
- 8. Finally, confirm cancellation by selecting ‘DELETE MY ACCOUNT’.
After these steps, you have successfully deleted your SugarDaddyMeet account and data on SDM app. If you don’t plan to use SDM dating app, you can delete it from your mobile devices. You can either remove it from your screen or delete it from your app store. From your home screen, you need to tap the SugarDaddyMeet App icon and hold it till all apps start shaking, and then you can click the uninstall sign to delete it. You can also click on “General” and “iPhone Storage” on your iPhone or open Google Play on your Android device to tap “Uninstall” to remove it from your mobile devices and free up your space.
Method 3: Delete Sugar Daddy Meet account through the mobile website
- 1. Log into your SugarDaddyMeet account via your mobile browser.
- 2. Select ‘PROFILE’ item in the bottom navigation bar.
- 3. Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon under your avatar.
- 4. Click ‘Account’ at the bottom section of the settings page.
- 5. Click ‘Disable Account’ at the bottom of the page.
- 6. Enter your password and click “OK” to continue.
- 7. Tap on ‘Delete Account’.
- 8. Select the reason for deleting your SugarDaddyMeet account.
- 9. Finally, confirm cancellation by selecting ‘DELETE’ item.
Method 4: Delete Sugar Daddy Meet account through email
If you are not willing to delete your account through the above ways, it is also available for you to do it by sending an email to us. By using this method, you are required to specify the reason for the cancellation of your account and inform us of your username, registered email address, and other relevant information to make it possible for us to help you delete your account and all the data on SugarDaddyMeet. You may send your email with the required information above directly to support@SugarDaddyMeet.com to achieve your purpose. Follow the detailed steps below:
- 1. Open your email account that is registered with SugarDaddyMeet.
- 2. Then compose an email and enter the customer service email address support@SugarDaddyMeet.com.
- 3. In the Subject section, type ‘REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT’.
- 4. Finally, write the email content to request the customer service to delete your account.
Here is a sample of how to write an email to delete your SugarDaddyMeet Account.
Subject: Request to Delete My Account from Your Database
Dear SugarDaddyMeet Team,
I have an account in your database, my username is ......, and the email associated with this account is ....... For some reason, I have decided not to use the account anymore, so please delete my account from your database and wipe all my information.
Note: It’s best to include your name, email, and phone number in the signature, and it must be associated with the account you want to delete. This will prove that you are the real owner of the account.
Method 5: Delete your Sugar Daddy Meet account by calling customer service.
The last option is to call customer service and provide information about your account, such as username, email, phone number, etc., and then ask customer service to help delete your account. In general, you can easily delete your SugarDaddyMeet account with the first four methods, and this method is rarely used.
What happens when you delete your account?
Once you delete your account on Sugar Daddy Meet, your profile will be deleted from the search and be invisible to other members on the website or app. Moreover, you will be hidden from any future match and will not receive other members’ messages. It means that you will never be bothered by anyone on this website once you have decided to leave this platform.
You may also be cautious if you have got premium membership. If you choose to permanently delete your account as a premium member, all the unused time of your account will not be given back to you and you will also be unable to receive any refund. If you want to reactivate your account, you can contact us through the above methods within 6 months. Beyond this time limit, your account will be permanently deleted. You need to pay special attention to the time limit. If you want to continue using our website later, please re-register a new account. Thank you for your understanding.
What is the difference between ‘Disable Account’ and ‘Delete Account’ on SugarDaddyMeet?
Once you delete your account, your profile will be removed from SugarDaddyMeet website and others won’t be able to find you any longer. You can contact customer service within 6 months to reactivate your account. After that, your profile information will be deleted permanently. However, if you choose to disable your account, others will not be able to contact you, your profile will be retained and you can reactivate your account at any time.
If you're a Premium member on SugarDaddyMeet, your membership will expire when it's supposed to regardless of being disabled or not.
Why was I still being renewed even though I deleted my account?
If you paid via Google Play or Apple App Store, then you must stop subscribing via Google and/or Apple. Otherwise, you will continue to be charged regardless of your account status on the app. If you paid by credit card, when you delete your account, we will automatically cancel your subscription, so you don't have to worry about being charged again.
How do I reactivate my Sugar Daddy Meet account?
- 1. Log in to SugarDaddyMeet.com with your registered email address and password.
- 2. Click on the "Reactivate" button and your account will then be reactivated.
Keep in mind that all reactivated profiles will be reviewed and approved by customer service before being posted. If you have any problems, please contact customer service.
Related Articles: 10 Do's and Don'ts When Creating Your Sugar Baby Profile
Disclaimer: SugarDaddyMeet is not an escort service. We do not support escorts or prostitution. All members on SugarDaddyMeet are required to be 18 years of age or older. Profiles that may violate these terms and services will be banned. SugarDaddyMeet does not conduct background checks on the members of this website. Persons appearing in photographs may not be actual members. Other data are for illustrative purposes only. learn more about us »